Progressive Global Energy (a trading division of Specialist Staffing Solutions Inc.), Registered Office: Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington DE USA, Registered number: 5742907.
Progressive Global Energy prides itself in being a leader in the recruitment industry. At Progressive Global Energy we take the collection, retention and use of your personal information very seriously. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure that this is the case. Below we have detailed how we go about collecting and using your information.
By using our services and viewing this website, you are consenting to the information collection, use and disclosure practices described in this privacy statement.
Collecting and using your information
Our main aim is to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process. In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we collect your personal information (such as including your name, address, telephone number and email address) via our website, information provided to our consultants, data in the public domain or via our affiliates.
We will collect, use and retain personal information relevant to the provision of recruitment services to you and this information will be retained by us for the following purposes:
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website and candidate;
- To allowing you to submit a CV, to apply for jobs advertised on our websites
- Matching your details to job opportunities;
- Forwarding details of your skills and experience, without your contact data, to clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services;
- Keeping you informed of job opportunities and/or contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you;
- To keep you informed of job opportunities internally within the group;
- To maintain and provide services via our Jobs by Email service. This service allows candidates to receive details of latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to their sector and professional experience. Where you are sent details of a vacancy by Jobs by Email service, you will be able to unsubscribe from such updates;
- Carrying out necessary processing during a contract assignment;
- Keeping you informed of goods and services offered by us, our group companies or our business partners, relevant to your sector and your professional interests;
- To market our full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary and contract). As well as keeping you informed of other products and services offered by us or our group companies by sending you details of promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which may be of interest to you. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. As a result your information may be accessible to and processed by our recruitment consultants, responsible management, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, legal and other corporate staff, only if they have a legitimate business need to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- When required by law, to protect our interests or property or to enforce our corporate policies.
- To third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We will only collect, process and disclose sensitive personal information in order to comply with legal obligations or if there is a compelling business reasons to do so, or with your consent.
Rights of access, modification and objection
Please contact email@example.com, in the event that you:
- have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us or our group companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages to you;
- wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information stored on our database;
- do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information from our database.
If you submit a request to opt-out of receiving marketing emails you should assume that it has been successfully received and your request is being processed. Please allow us 10 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some emails or marketing communication may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still use your information to maintain the business relationship with you.
Sharing your information
We want to provide as full a service as possible and support you in your recruitment needs. We appreciate that candidates with specialist expertise have a strong preference for dealing with equally specialist recruiters. In turn, the recruiter is able to offer clients higher quality candidates. As part of the SThree Group we are part of a global multi-brand business model specialising in Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Engineering & Energy, and Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, as well as ICT. Our brands (Computer Futures, Huxley Associates, Progressive, Real Staffing Group, JP Gray, Orgtel and IT Job Board) are run via the following legal entities around the world.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly with any changes to your information.
Cookies are used in order to prepare statistics of users' preferences and to help you navigate the web site. Cookies are small text files that are temporarily stored on your local hard disc. Our cookies cannot run programs or bring viruses to your computer.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our web site.
We have physical, technical and organisational security measures in place both at our offices and information systems to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, misuse, disclosure, destruction, loss or unauthorised access.
While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
This policy was last updated on November 2012.